Disclaimer: The pictures and text included on this blog are my sole property and therefore, I possess the sole right of control to determine approved usage. No pictures or text may be copied, shared, duplicated, or in any other way reproduced or borrowed from this site. If you want to use pictures or text from this blog, please leave your request in the comments section.





Friday, January 20, 2012

Great News!

I received information from the adoption agency today letting me know that to sign up with the agency, I only need $1500, not the entire $3000 upfront. She said the remainder $1500 is needed with the program fee/attorney retainer (which is $2000) when I send my dossier to her country. The person with the adoption agency said she was going to review my application today and once approved, I can fill out the service agreement, send my $1500, and I think it means I am committed to my little girl at that point!! So...I will likely be committing to her by her birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!I can't wait to see "Our Girl" on the My family found me page!

    ReplyDelete