Disclaimer: The pictures and text included on this blog are my sole property and therefore, I possess the sole right of control to determine approved usage. No pictures or text may be copied, shared, duplicated, or in any other way reproduced or borrowed from this site. If you want to use pictures or text from this blog, please leave your request in the comments section.





Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The time has finally come!

Yay! Its finally time to fly off. I've never been out of the contdo y before & am very excited to visit such a beautiful country. Its still so hard.to believe I will be holding Brigita in less than 48 hours. Another family.left yesterday to visit the 2 boys they are adopting. We are staying in the same building. I'm excited to meet them & their boys. Please remember us all in prayers! Now I'm off to get ready!

1 comment: