Disclaimer: The pictures and text included on this blog are my sole property and therefore, I possess the sole right of control to determine approved usage. No pictures or text may be copied, shared, duplicated, or in any other way reproduced or borrowed from this site. If you want to use pictures or text from this blog, please leave your request in the comments section.





Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Its a Date!!!

 
Yep...that's right! I get to visit my girl NEXT WEEK!!
 
 
I received Brigita's official referral with new pictures and an update on
08/16/12!
 
I fly out on August 29th! I will land in her country on August 30th but can't go get her until August 31st. But, on August 31st, the little beauty above (all grown up now at 7 and a half) will be in my arms!
 
I am so excited! I haven't slept well in a couple of weeks. Work is busy getting everything as tied up as possible, especially since we are majorly short staffed!
 
I have a wonderful friend, Liz, that is going with me! I couldn't be happier at this moment....except I found out the process is a little longer than I had expected. Brigita will not be coming home by Thanksgiving. But there is a chance she will be here for Christmas. Please pray she is though!

2 comments:

  1. So excited Dee!!!! We can't wait to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! We visited our girl last week and it was everything we hoped for and more. I'll say a prayer for your travels and visits!

    ReplyDelete