Disclaimer: The pictures and text included on this blog are my sole property and therefore, I possess the sole right of control to determine approved usage. No pictures or text may be copied, shared, duplicated, or in any other way reproduced or borrowed from this site. If you want to use pictures or text from this blog, please leave your request in the comments section.





Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nothing New

Unfortunately I have nothing new to report in regards to my dossier submision. This is the 4th week since my dossier was mailed to Brigita's country. Technically any time now I could hear that I have been submitted, receive the referrals, and there after travel dates. Though I know and trust that God's timing will be revealed, I still can't help but anxiously wait! I am so glad I have a smart phone that alerts me when I have emails. Otherwise there is no telling how often I would be checking my email. Actually, it would probably be best if I didn't have a smart phone. I can't check my personal email at work and then would have to wait until I got home to check my email. Maybe cut down on some of the obsession. Every time I hear my phone ding I'm jumping to check it. Mornings are the worst. Her country is ahead of us in time. So when I wake up, its after lunch in her country. But my agency is 3 hours behind my time. So I have to wait for them to get to work to check their email. I really know that I most likely won't receive the email about submission until probably 9pm my time. But I still anxiously check every email alert I get no matter what time of day. God is so faithful. He knows our inner most thoughts and feelings. He led me to the following verse:

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD you God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


The benefit that Madeline Monroe put together in Wisconsin went fabulously! They raised $700 with a spaghetti dinner, silent auction, and donations! I am so grateful to Maddie, her family, their church and church family, as well as all the others that attended the event. Thank you all and I pray that God blesses you!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                    
  Don't forget about the Flapjack Fundraiser

 on August 18th from 8am-10am

at the Applebee's in Smithfield, NC
(1260 N. Brightleaf Blvd)

$7 per person


No comments:

Post a Comment