Disclaimer: The pictures and text included on this blog are my sole property and therefore, I possess the sole right of control to determine approved usage. No pictures or text may be copied, shared, duplicated, or in any other way reproduced or borrowed from this site. If you want to use pictures or text from this blog, please leave your request in the comments section.





Saturday, August 11, 2012

Submitted! Reviewed! Accepted! Registered!

My dossier has been submitted and I am now registered to adopt in Brigita's country!


They have sent me 2 referrals but neither were Brigita. However, I was told I could request the referral for any already listed child.

So, yesterday my official request for Brigita was sent to her country. We also asked for updated information.

Hopefully I will hear back on Monday.

I am in the process of arranging travel dates but it will be in the next few weeks!!

I so happy and grateful to God for everything he has done for me in this journey. He has lead me to this journey. Its so hard to trust things to work out and be okay but when we trust God, praise him, and follow him, he blesses us. God is always faithful!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news! Hope that next referral is for your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete