Disclaimer: The pictures and text included on this blog are my sole property and therefore, I possess the sole right of control to determine approved usage. No pictures or text may be copied, shared, duplicated, or in any other way reproduced or borrowed from this site. If you want to use pictures or text from this blog, please leave your request in the comments section.





Tuesday, April 24, 2012

USCIS Sent

Yay!! I got my USCIS forms sent off yesterday. I wasn't able to get things together and some questions answered in time Saturday. I was so nervous. I was standing in line at the post office and my hands were shaking, my heart beating fast...these papers are so important to me and no one was able to tell me if there was anything I was supposed to do specifically about Summer no longer being in my home. The court order showing she was placed with her relatives will not be available for a month or so. I was so nervous, I forgot to get overnight or express mail or anything. So, my forms will slowly be making their way to Texas. Oh well...can't think of everything. I just hope everything was done correctly, it will be expedited, and what not. And I'm glad to have one more step closer to Beautiful Brigita!

No comments:

Post a Comment