Disclaimer: The pictures and text included on this blog are my sole property and therefore, I possess the sole right of control to determine approved usage. No pictures or text may be copied, shared, duplicated, or in any other way reproduced or borrowed from this site. If you want to use pictures or text from this blog, please leave your request in the comments section.





Saturday, April 21, 2012

Home Study officially completed!!

Yay!! I received my finalized home study report in the mail yesterday. I tried to get my immigration forms and docs sent out today but it didn't happen. Between computer and printer issues (as well as some confusion and stress to make sure its perfect), I didn't get the information together by noon to be mailed out. However, I can see any reason I will not be able to get the information sent out on Monday. I am so excited to be moving to the next phase, even if it does mean waiting again. However, since my home study is complete, I can apply for some grants. I have started the application for one and am researching some others. The downside to applying for grants is the application fee. You have to ask yourself, is it more important to use the money to apply for a grant or put towards the adoption expenses. Grants are really hard to get but I feel like I need to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment