Disclaimer: The pictures and text included on this blog are my sole property and therefore, I possess the sole right of control to determine approved usage. No pictures or text may be copied, shared, duplicated, or in any other way reproduced or borrowed from this site. If you want to use pictures or text from this blog, please leave your request in the comments section.





Friday, September 7, 2012

Have I said how much I love her??

Leaving her institution:
Various days and photos (that I find especially cute!)

3 comments:

  1. So what size clothes is she wearing in the pictures Dee? She looks so big in some and in others still very little. It is hard to tell maybe I will have to just come see for myself! lol I wish! Love the pictures; you definately look like Mother and Daughter already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just really love the picture of Brigita in the chair and laughing. It's really good to see her laugh. For one thing, she probably hasn't really laughed very much until she met you, Dee. And for another, there is just something about a baby or child's laugh that really makes you smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious!
    Can't wait to meet her
    -
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete