Disclaimer: The pictures and text included on this blog are my sole property and therefore, I possess the sole right of control to determine approved usage. No pictures or text may be copied, shared, duplicated, or in any other way reproduced or borrowed from this site. If you want to use pictures or text from this blog, please leave your request in the comments section.





Thursday, May 3, 2012

What's happening?


Only $68.00 away from $600!!

Can it be done by the 6th??



My Birthday Wish

Thank you so much for your birthday gifts to me and Brigita.



Have you checked out the wonderful happenings on Reece's Rainbow www.reecesrainbow.org? So many wonderful children are finding their families! Masha, Cullen, Natalie, Zane, Lizzy, Nadine, Judah and Mikey...and so many more I can't even remember all their names. Please check out the My Family Found Me page listed under Waiting Children as well as the Sponsor a Family page. Consider helping a family bring their child home if you are able and/or feel led. I can assure you, any assistance is greatly appreciated. Consider adopting a child yourself. Also check out children available for adoption in the US www.adoptuskids.com or consider becoming a foster parent. There are so many wonderful children that need homes and families. Sometimes they just need somewhere to stay temporarily until they can be reunited with their own family. Did you know there are children residing in nursing homes and facilites that need homes? I had not realized this. Imagine, being a child suffering from a medical condition with only nurses by your side and the occassional visit from your social worker. Here's a link to more information about such situation: http://www.allarepreciousinhissight.com/2012/04/nursing-home-adoptions.html.




1 comment:

  1. happy happy birthday. Praying your little one is home in no time.

    I think the MMFM page is my favorite place to stalk during the day...it is always changing, God is so amazing
    I just told Stephanie I cant wait to see how she changes once she is home. She has such a beautiful smile and looks like she's got lots of spunk:)
    I hope God blesses you this day far beyond your imagination

    ReplyDelete