Disclaimer: The pictures and text included on this blog are my sole property and therefore, I possess the sole right of control to determine approved usage. No pictures or text may be copied, shared, duplicated, or in any other way reproduced or borrowed from this site. If you want to use pictures or text from this blog, please leave your request in the comments section.





Monday, May 7, 2012

A Thousand Thank you's!!!!

I am so very thankful to everyone that donated to our FSP for my birthday!! I am beyond grateful and so amazed at the results. It meant more to me to see how many people love me and Brigita than any thing else! I wish money was not such a big factor in this type of adoption but unfortunately it is. Don't get me wrong, I think the money is necessary for all the people that are involved in trying to get these children adopted. I just wish it didn't have to be this way. I'm thankful for all the precautions that are taken to ensure children are legally available for adoption, that homes are appropriate, information exchanged that is factual and as complete as possible, and both children and families as prepared as possible. This is why there is money involved and I know in the end it is for everyone best interest. In addition to $40 in cash that I received, a total of $370 was donated during the past 9 days!!! That's amazing! I feel so blessed through people like you who are willing/able to donate and I pray that each and every one of you is also blessed (as well as those who pray and were either unable to donate, have already, or cannot/do not for whatever reason).

No comments:

Post a Comment