Yay! We've made it to the New Committment Page! We would have been here soon but me in my excellent forgetfulness failed to fax off one of the most important forms. I was flipping through my notebook and happened to see where I had written down the directions so I could check them off as I completed them. Guess it would have been helpful had I actually checked it off. Makes this journey seem more real and achieveable! I'm getting closer to making this adoption a reality and couldn't be happier!
Praying for you on this new journey! :-)
ReplyDeleteRochelle Wilson
Elk Grove, CA
I hope this is a quick trip for you and little B!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from Reece's Rainbow and I am so so so thrilled to see that Brigita has a family! I cannot wait to see her home safe with you.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! Please keep us in your prayers!
ReplyDelete